GH

Posted on Aug 3, 2022
Прекрасно!

the quality is super, the ingredients are ok, the size is good, the spirulina is of high quality, the packaging is jar, the benefits are yes, the algae are natural, the result is good, there is prevention, detox yes, superfood 100%, the taste is not,effect 100%.I really like sperulina. There is an effect.

1b29ed49-2e91-4308-87c0-910e90809e0f
96be45c9-353b-4cee-8446-b03866b34742
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I have hypothyroid and feel better overall if I take this supplement of this company. I got it very quick as usual. Thank you iherb.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

It is a supper green food with high nutrient density. However, being aware when you consume with chlorella. It may inhibit the absorption of chlorella.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

The quality is great. Clean ingredients. This spirulina is my favorite for energy, clarity and mood. The size is good and I noticed the effect quickly

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Don't see any effect now but is good to continue to eat it since it will not do any side effect to my body.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

using spirulina as a vitamins f or bones and blood sugar for my husband. just get my another 3 jars.

13aa231f-a0ff-4ac1-b32e-e82e5acc2749
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

spirulina is very good for you and this is the easiest method to take it persistently.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

quality and price good for aganie shopping avery time in futsure

Posted on May 18, 2022

I can feel after taking this spirulina, that it eliminates underarm odor. Spirulina is powerful superfood for removing toxins.