GH

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
Прекрасно!

the quality is super, the ingredients are ok, the size is good, the spirulina is of high quality, the packaging is jar, the benefits are yes, the algae are natural, the result is good, there is prevention, detox yes, superfood 100%, the taste is not,effect 100%.I really like sperulina. There is an effect.

1b29ed49-2e91-4308-87c0-910e90809e0f
96be45c9-353b-4cee-8446-b03866b34742
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Spirulina is a superfood with benefits like anti-inflammatory, high in antioxidants, lowering cholesterol and reducing high blood pressure. Spirulina is a blue green algae. Source Naturals Spirulina is high quality, clean ingredients and has a mild taste. I like taking this Spirulina for the increase in energy and the tablets are easy to take.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I have hypothyroid and feel better overall if I take this supplement of this company. I got it very quick as usual. Thank you iherb.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

The size is good. I always use Spirulina as an alternative source of amino acid and iron. IMO I'm taking it to maintain my overall health.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

Excellent ingredients composition and quality. The product has a good taste. I feel a great effect since i've started using the product and an improvement on my overall health.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I like taking spirulina. I'm taking 6 tablets daily. I think it helps with my acid reflux, and it is also great source of iron and Vitamin B. So, I'll continue taking it.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Don't see any effect now but is good to continue to eat it since it will not do any side effect to my body.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

The quality is great. Clean ingredients. This spirulina is my favorite for energy, clarity and mood. The size is good and I noticed the effect quickly

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

using spirulina as a vitamins f or bones and blood sugar for my husband. just get my another 3 jars.

13aa231f-a0ff-4ac1-b32e-e82e5acc2749