GH

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

At last this is an SOD supplement in a delivery form that is absorbed by the body in fair amounts. I'm just 10 days into taking 2 tabs a day in divided doses between meals and can definitely feel a boost in my physical performance - means I'm less exhausted during my usual workout routine. Source Natural Supplements are usually of great quality delivering great ingredients. The tablet size is small therefore easy to swallow. The packaging could be bigger though as one container only lasts for a month.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I love this supplement 💓 it's benefits for skin , brighter skin , antioxidants and anti-aging. Ingredient is great with price and dosage. Quality product. Suggest!!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

The order received was exactly the same as ordered and I am thankful to the company for that. The packaging of the item was well managed and the availability of this vitamin at such reasonable price was a blessin.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Saw slight improvement and more energetic during day time and brighter skin however quantities 60 tablets is too few and the price is quite expensive for me. Hopefully can get something with same effect and more cheaper.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

This sh*t is good! Package arrived quickly and intact. Product is as described. The benefits are felt within a day or two. IHerb is such a treasure. I’ve used this site for over 10 years consistently. Thank you.

Posted on May 21, 2022

The product is very effective in maintaining the health of everyone, especially those with hypertension. The ingredient is of high quality and I will recommend someone to try it.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

best quality we like ingredient campule is too big size best magnesium grade package & benefit is fit healp to joint , muscle & sleep have mineral & assistant hormone taste is ok

Posted on May 6, 2021

I just love SOD. Having problems with chronic illness from lyme disease and porfyria, getting more antioxidants in my body is very important. SOD gives me an increased sense of wellbeing. On top of that it seems my skin no longer gets red from sun exposure. Source Naturals SOD seems to be pretty well absorbed, though i cant compare it to other SODs.

Posted on Nov 2, 2020

I don't yet know if it is dissolving the calcium deposit in my aorta. I believe it is good for my general health and I am hoping that it does the job on my calcium deposit. I have read that it takes two years to get the desired effect.