GH

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Very good I think it ok quality ok benefit ok very good I think it’s the best dietary supplement . Next time buy again package outside not complete but inside product instill ok . Everything ok ok ok Take 1 tablet twice daily for 7-10day then 1 tablets once daily

3367be10-0891-473e-8e5f-4081570fcbb6
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I am suffering from endometriosis and my daughter is suffering from adenomyosis.. We both take this PYCNOGENOL. Journal of Reproductive Medicine reveals that Pycnogenol significantly reduces symptoms of endometriosis by 33 per cent. Yes, it's true and it works. It solves such common problems as menstruation, dysmenorrhea, menstrual pain and abdominal pain and cramps.I highly recommend it

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I heard so much about this product and had to get it for my mom! She has recently developed Meniere's disease (a disorder of inner ear) & as a result, she has been suffering from serious cases of vertigo at times. There have been some studies showing that pine bark extract Pycnogenol can improve inner ear ailments by managing blood flow (just like Ginkgo biloba) . My mom is currently taking Ginkgo Biloba +Omega 3 + this product and so far, it seems to be working for her. I will keep purchasing this product for my mom.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

One of the best supplements! The real effect is that you can run much better ,hith higher speed on treadmill without loosing your breath. breathing rate decrease with pycnogenol.This is very important in sports! I am taking it for 10 years-one month taking it,one month not-but always taking before exercise.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Highly, highly recommended! I started taking this supplement because of really painful periods. There are official medical studies that confirm a huge improvement after 3 cycles (criterium was less use of pain medication). After surviving on multiple pain meds, for the first time I have managed to get through my period just with cbd oil which is a huge improvement for me. A second use for pycnogenol is vascular health and I can affirm this after increasing the dose form 60mg to 100mg. I have Long Covid and this supplement has improved my energy levels and my pulse spikes. Best product on the market in my opinion, have bought multiple bottles and will continue using. Price is also better than anything I could find in Europe.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Pycnogenol is a very powerful anti-oxidant. I have been consuming it since 1998 and can only be positive about its intrinsic qualities. For those who want to learn more about this product, do your research on the net and you will no doubt be convinced. Source Naturals is a trustworthy company that I have ordered many vitamins from over the years and have never been disappointed.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Quite simply it is one of the many Iherb products I take for anti aging health reasons. I suggest you search "benefits of pycnogenol" and make your own decisions. I believe Iherb specialises in quality products and have purchased hundreds of times from then. I live in New Zealand way down by, but not part of Australia.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I have been using this product for about a dozen years. It has been beneficial with regards to my heart health, with no side effects that I am aware of. It supposedly is an anti-inflammatory. This is the first time I ordered through iHerb. The product arrived as specified and in great condition. I haven't used this item yet as I still have some left from previous orders. But given the good pricing and quick delivery, I will definitely order this from iHerb again.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I have a positive experience using Source Naturals, Pycnogenol. I use this for circulation and inflammation and Pycnogenol has proven to be effective for vascular health, vein support, migraines, as a collagen builder, reduces inflammation and improves immune system. I also take L-Arginine, and bought this for the purpose of augmenting that. Supplement works as expected and advertised.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I believe in pycnogel as a good product. I used to take it but had forgotten about it, only been on it 2 weeks but this product is small and easy to t. I think it takes a while to build up so have bought several jars and I think source natural is a reliable brand.