GH

4.6
Based on 1,271 Ratings
MAURI
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I have been using this product for months and I feel great. I take 5 pills per day, together with Cranberry. I have tried many other brands but they all taste like medicines and I keep having bad taste the whole day. But this product is perfect for me and the ingredients are natural. Source Natural is a great quality product .

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I’ve only taken for a few weeks, but have seen improvement in my skin, especially my back and legs. No more white flakes on the inside of my black t-shirts that I sleep in! I also see my hair seems thicker, harder to stay in place as I mostly would comb it back and it used to stay, but not anymore. Great results for such a short usage time, though I had used another pom complete (whole fruit) supplement for 2-1/2 weeks prior to getting this extract. My husband sees the changes and is thinking he might try it. In our late 60’s we need quality supplements with good results! Taking 2/day and will order again.

I am always looking to try new antioxidant and longevity supplements, which have the potential to increase cardiac function, especially as an athlete who trains quite frequently. I originally came across the idea of pommegranate supplements from Nootropics Depot. For anyone who runs and weight lifts, having vasodilation is an important goal. I add it to my diet when I don't get enough nitric oxide boosting fruits and vegetables (i.e., when I'm on the go). High quality superfood for health and performance. I like to take beet root powder!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Bought because it’s been touted as a super fruit. Helps protect against heart disease There’s some evidence that pomegranates may help lower cholesterol, which in turn can lower the risk of heart disease. Anti-inflammatory properties The fruit’s vitamin C content has anti-inflammatory properties, which may protect against many common diseases, such as certain types of cancer and type 2 diabetes. (15, 16) Lower high blood pressure The antioxidants found in pomegranates may help lower high blood pressure, which can keep the arteries, heart, and brain functioning well. Help with erectile dysfunction(ED) One study found drinking 8 ounces of pomegranate juice each day helped nearly half the study participants see an improvement in their erections. Protection against certain types of cancer, including prostate cancer Some small studies suggest drinking pomegranate juice can help slow the spread of prostate cancer cells.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

If pomegranates weren’t so expensive in my locality I would just eat the fruit, but this is the next best thing. I can get all the benefits of the fruit from these tablets. Its a great price for the amount, too. Def worth the purchase. if this review helped you, please leave a like 🌺

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

good quality pomegranate extract with a strong dose of Ellagic acid per serving. very good for immune system and as antioxidant. Helps to fight off free radicals and protect the DNA.

601d72e0-9f12-4be0-8244-7f9a1b653db9
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Perhaps my favorite supplement for cortisol management. High quality, good ingredients and a great size (240 tabs). The dosage is high (500mg) which should give you 400 of the active pomegranate ingredient. Good size on the tablets. Highly recommended if you are looking to lower your cortisol for health purposes at a decent price.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I'm taking this pomegranate extract by source naturals everyday and it really works well. I will keep taking it so I can be healthier. Package is simple and quality and ingredients are good. It makes my knee healthier. It tastes good too. Good to swallow. Good for my diet. Gives me good effects. It improves my healthy and life.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I bought this supplement for the ellagic content of pomegranate. It improves mytochondrial health and binds EA binds to FE +3 which is one of the most destructive compounds in the body and little talked about. Free iron feeds destructive bacteria and is heavily associated with dementia and other disorders. It is effective at increase blood flow via nitric oxide.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I take these because pomegranates are one of the healthiest fruits on earth and are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C. It’s not easy to find the actual pomegranate fruit all year round. Taking these extracted form is handy and you get all the benefits just like eating the actual fruit. I believe it makes me feel healthier and also protecting me from all the viruses that is going around.