GH

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I care for my elderly mother. I am usually up most of the night watching and listening for her. I am usually tired in the morning. After a quick nap while her nurse does her thing. I take three of the 1 mcg tabs and I am good for the rest of the day. My mom is even taking them along with B 1 and her energy and walking around the house has improved. If they design a 3 mcg tablet it would be nice. I don't have anything to compare it with but the quality of this type of B 12 seems to have helped us both.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

High quality B12 supplement. Always helps if I have had a poor sleep or been under heightened stress. I had an intense schedule on my recent holiday (carrying around heavy gear almost every day for 2 weeks) and some sleeping trouble, but this helped me to keep going despite the strain. Recommended.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I like this brand of vitamin B12 as the taste of the tablets is good and it's easy to consume. The package is also lasting for a long time. Methylcobalamin is the most bioavailable form of vitamin B12 so you can make sure your body absorbs as much of the ingredient as it can.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I am a first time user. First I was attracted by the packaging and also the pricing of the product. Check some reviews and mostly good. So that is why I am giving it a try. So far I have no complaints. The product has no side effects on me (I am sensitive) and it seems to be helping my nervous system issues. What I like is that the website for ordering is so user friendly and it is so easy to order (and reorder). That makes the whole experience a pleasant one. Give it a try.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Easy to take and has a good taste. Pill size is fine. Source Naturals is a great quality brand. Glad to have this for a boost of energy.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I need methylcobalamin to get rid of these nasty headaches. I like this one because it does not contain xylitol like other brands. However, prices of Source Naturals products are getting too high lately. So one star of.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I take it from time to time in the morning to give me a mind boost together with vitamin B6 and ginko biloba or bacopa, I love the cherry taste so much that I could eat the whole bottle at once but I have to control my self:))

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

We were told that it was worth taking a number of supplements after Cubid-19 so we purchased the above product. The product is excellent, high quality, gives energy, the size is comfortable and there is no unpleasant side taste. Thank you

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

MTHFR specialist sold me Source Naturals Methylcobalim & was so happy to find & purchase myself on iherb so as not to be charged the exorbitant markup by the specialist! Very Good Product

An easy-to-take, pleasantly flavoured activated supplement that works well in raising B12 levels. My family has been using this on & off for years, whenever supplementation is required. We won't go near the cyanocobalamin form of B12 as it is is not absorbed effectively by the body & can actually do more harm than good. This product is good quality at a good price. Recommend.