GH
4.1

4.1
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

The pH of NAC is very low, highly acidic. I would recommend to mix Sodium Bicarbonate 500mg to neutralize the pH to 7.0. I take this in conjunction with Vitamin-C 500mg pure form so that I can neutralize both NAC and Ascorbic Acid at once without further excessive sodium intake.

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

I take some of this and some potassium gluconate before I start a drinking session. Drink a bit of water before i call it a night and eliminates my hangovers.

I like that I can control the dose, I used it only a little bit at a time. It went bad pretty quickly. (you can tell by the smell). I had to throw it out.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

in combo with methionine for hair

Posted on Dec 24, 2020

Have been taking cysteine for years, since I believe it is one of the most important amino acids for healthy skin

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Good product

Posted on Aug 31, 2019

I mix with methionine, taurine, lysine and proline for general health. Used with methionine it seems to extend bladder elasticity so night time bathroom trips are eliminated.

Posted on Sep 1, 2008

It is the cheapest Cysteine I could find, however when you buy it, you have to consider how to ingest your daily docis. For medical reasons I need 4.5 gram/day and that's a high docis. When I dissolve the powder in water and drink it as quickly as possible, I can feel my teeth get rough. I assume the HCL-form has a very low pH and dissolves a tiny layer of the teeth. It also has a horrible smell and taste. First I tried to neutralise the acidity with CalciumCarbonate powder, but that seems to result in some chemical reaction producing H2S (smelly!). Then I got it down by wrapping small heaps of cysteine powder in a small bits of toilet paper and swallow it quickly with lots of water, but this is not a nice method. A pill-filling machine would make this product far more convenient. However, I recently discovered that mixing it in only 3 spoons of fruit-yoghurt, makes it taste quite okay and that is the best way to ingest it. Good luck to you!

Posted on Feb 23, 2021

Posted on Oct 10, 2011

Using this for months now and find it very good.