GH

4.7
Posted on Aug 27, 2022
1,189

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This brand of bromelain is a lifesaver: it helps me fight off hay fever symptoms (I'd suffered for more than a decade but now I only have minor symptoms if any at all), it erased a tiny burst vessel on my nostril even though rutin hadn't helped., plus it helps to digest food better. I have bought at least a dozen bottles

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
1,514

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
1,514

Posted on May 9, 2022

I'm becoming a big fan of the Source Naturals brand. This is my second product from this brand. For me, it's been very effective, if not the most effective pill/tablet form of bromelain that I've tried (out of around 5 brands). The rec dosage is effective at providing the benefits that I need (as a digestion aid for breaking down wheat protein [gluten], and to help with inflammation/chronic pain). Based on how effective it is and on what I know about the brand and the ingredients they use, I believe it to be very high quality. The tablets themselves are of average size. I'd prefer slightly smaller capsules, but because of how well these tablets work, I'm willing to compromise. They don't really taste like anything, but if the tablet sits on my tongue for a second, I do notice a bit of that bromelain tingle I get from eating fresh pineapple.

Posted on May 4, 2022
1,463

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

It has had reviews from people who have had pancreatitis, and Bromelain is an enzyme that helps that type of illness. My husband had a stroke and has developed chronic pancreatitis and we decided to try Bromelain and he has taken 2 bottles so far. Not sure of results so far. We are going to continue using the product.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022
1,365

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Bromeliad is great for helping your digestion and great for flushing out old dead proteins from your body! Makes your skin glow from the inside out!

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

I use just one little tablet every night and it really promotes regularity especially since I’m on a keto diet. Great value and a nice quality.