GH

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
Great for excersize.

I just recently started exercizing again and thought it absolutely necessary to supplement my nutrition with this baby here. It gives me the energy and extra oomph that I need to achieve those extra reps whenever i excersize. The cost per gram is great for this product. Best bang for the buck.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Ala alone did not produce the therapeutic effect on my metabolism. With L-carnitine, it is a game changer altogether. I am ever so grateful to this product and the formula they used

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

The ingredients are of a high quality, great taste and the package is just the right size. Great as pre-workout supplement. Good energy pump to the muscles during hard training. Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

This product helped me reduce my nerve pains. It is a big help and I am able to sleep. I like the tablet form though it is big.

DaisyNZ
Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Haven’t used this long enough as yet to provide too much in way of feedback, but it compares favourably in price to other brands.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I have this and keep training for the improvement of my metabolism. So far it seems bringing a good result as my body is getting firmed in 3 weeks now

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

The tablet is too large in size, it is too difficult for elderly to swallow. It’s troublesome to cut it into 2 halves every time, so I gave this up and simply buy another bottle of ALCAR 500mg capsule and a bottle of ALA 150mg capsule for my in-law. My in-law would rather take 2 capsules. 🥺

Posted on Mar 16, 2021

I purchased it for my dad, it promotes - weight loss by accelerating metabolism; - activation of metabolism (improving the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates in the body); - improving the energy balance (energy production) in the body, converting fat reserves into energy by burning fat and reducing body fat mass; - protection against free radicals.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

great product. I have been using 1week and notice the difference in energy

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

bought for in-laws for their metabolism and cholesterol control purposes. it works well for them. Thanks to the good product!