GH

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Charcoal is a regular part of our family's health regimen. We take it at the first sign of gut trouble (bad food, unfriendly bacteria overgrowth, painful gas) and it works incredibly fast. With small children, I break open a capsule and give them half of the powder whisked in coconut milk sweetened with stevia (we call it the "cookies and cream shake," marketing is everything). One piece of advice: activated charcoal is extremely adsorbent, so as a daily supplement it's better to take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. That way it won't be adsorbing the nutrients from your food and other supplements! However, when dealing with illness or food poisoning, just take what you need when you need it.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I love Charchoal for what it does in my body.It is really a good binder.I am happy with the results in my parasite cleanse,i need a good binder and this Charchoal helps me alot.It helps with headaches,nausea,allergy and bloating.It is a good product to have at home always,i take it for many months already.So i can say it helps.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

If you only buy one supplement this is the one you need. You can break open the capsule and mix the charcoal with water or coconut oil to put on spider bites to pull out any toxins or poison. And take internally especially when loosing weight as the fat cells release toxins that they've been holding onto. Just make sure to follow the instructions and don't get carried away taking it for to long as it binds to the good stuff too.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I love activated charcoal and have been using this supplement for years. I get upset stomachs very often, particularly when I eat take out. I just pop a couple of these bad boys before food and my stomach is noticeably less upset at the end of the meal. These are also perfect when you have food poisoning; take 3-5 pills on an empty stomach with plenty of water every 4-6hrs for 24hrs with no other food and you will feel much better. Excellent benefit!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

High quality product with pretty clear ingredient potency. Definitely helps reduce bloating and gassiness, and would particularly recommend for those who struggle with something like splenic flexure syndrome where gas gets trapped in the colon and can be super uncomfortable. Good dosage, no funky after-taste, and easy to swallow.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

A first aid kit should not be without this one! I use it if we suspect bad food or even a bit too much coffee. Also useful for autotoxicity from gut dysbiosis.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Love this brand for quality ingredients and packaging. There’s no taste and they are a comfortable size to swallow. I find they are very helpful for an upset stomach, gassiness, and constipation. You can also empty the capsules and mix with food.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

The quality and ingredients are superb, nice large size as I take charcoal every day for detox and have been for years. What I like about the product is, it has coconut oil in it for better absorption. I find source naturals is of great quality.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

My go to remedy for strong reaction to food like nausea or if i have excessive wind. Always helps me to feel better after a while and recover. Can only recommend. Very happy that it comes in Veggie Caps and satisfied with quality.