GH

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

My all time favorite toner. It relly helps to calm sensitive skins. Smells good. I apply this in the morning instead of washing my face with soap. Moisturing my skin and gives gentle cooling. I highly recommend someone who has sensitive skin. The tonor is soaked into the cotton very adequate amount to use. Not to wet, not to dry. That the best part. Almost finished my first bottle. I use it everyday.

1d0b4803-987b-460a-a9d2-404b0e1f5bfd
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I can say with confidence that these products work 100%, coping with all the promises and declared qualities. During the use of peeling pads, I noticed an even and healthy skin tone, faster relief of post-acne and the maximum provision of new breakouts. Despite the low content of acid, Some By Mi products really work for the benefit and benefit of problem skin!

6a091f27-66de-479d-a4c6-4acf699b47c3
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I saw these reviewed by a dermatologist and clear skin specialist on tiktok, that's why I first tried them. They definitely lived up to the hype! I struggled with terrible adult acne but this made such a big difference, this product, along with a clean cleaner and a good moisturizer and I now finally have acne free skin. I love it. The benefits are amazing, I now frequently get complimented on my skin! I have sensitive skin too and no issues at all.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

So far best i've ever bought! Light, non irritating, working perfectly! Use mostly in morning routine after wash before toner, easily combine with acid serums or ampules, goes with almost any cream or finish. And i see effect - skin likes mild acids, i think it's very good ani-aging routine for 30+. And, oh, great it goes in pads - soaked well, very easy to apply, lid closes tight so they don;t dry. Love it! Even using twice a day this bottle is for over 1 months, going once a day with other acids or exfoliation even longer, so the price is quite reasonable. Don't smell :)

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

This my first time to use toner pad and it was perfection, for just a week twice a day showed results already..I will stick to this one..im loving it

6b8d9137-95ab-4edb-a9fc-6892f62267b6
Posted on Oct 6, 2021

These are a good option instead of toner. A lot faster and less hassle. A little more expensive since they only last about a month if you use day and night, but work just as well as toner, maybe better. The pads are really juiced up and feel nice on the skin.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

After I got my nose job I couldn’t wash my face for a while so I used these and it worked great! No breaking out! Super gentle and you can see it’s deep cleaning properties once you use the pad.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I use it for almost 2 years, one jar - approximately 3 months. Finally it’s sales here! Absolutely amazing skin texture, no redness, no pimples.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I bought this product for my 17 years old daughter because she has acne-prone skin. She uses pads in the morning and they leave the skin glowy and plump. This product also smells really nice. Our new favorite!