GH

GobbyHong
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I use to break out very seriously on my jaw-line and chin area. After taking this, it does clear up. I use just half does with 1 soft gel daily. And start using it after 2 weeks of my menstrual cycle until my new period come. It does the trick!!! Both use it internally and topically.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I love this brand, I know its quality is really good so I ordered it. Thanks for the good packaging and fast delivery. ingredient age fish benefit omega cholesterol hair inflammation heart taste

ec2d77b6-2358-477f-a6e5-0de9798642fc
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

LS! Solgar is my favourite brand. For my 63 birthday I bought myself six pots of Solgar supplements. Never did I have anything to complain about with Solgar products. There is some research that Borage Oil has an anti aging effect. Well I still look young....

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Rheumatologist recommended this Solgar GLA along with the CLA several years ago. As with the CLA, this product is gluten free and high quality. I trust Solgar brand, and highly recommend this and their other products. As with the CLA, the price on iHerb is very attractive, particularly when coupons can be applied.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I ordered this in order to help my skin problems (acne rosacea) but it didn't help that much, in the end it was pure stress that caused all of the above, so can't say for sure how good this product is..

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

It gradually helps normalize my cholesterol level . healthily helps improve the health of my hair.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

worth to try if you have skin inflation some time like before your menstruation, it does help!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.