GH

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

great quality! Excellent price and easy to swallow! It contains the best l-glutamine ingredients! 1000 mg for each tablet and at such a great price! The size of the package is great and I truly feel like taking these vitamins has helped my immune system and it has had a huge effect on not getting sick as often as I used to. It has no taste and is easy to swallow!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

In principle, this is a good product, looks fine, I don't really know what the level of absorption and efficiency is, good delivery quality, I hope it will be useful to me.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

It is very helpfull for my mom, after taking L-Glutamine, she has stopped to have a pain in her stomach. Quality of the profuct is as always excellent.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

helped with my bloating and constipation tremendously without the pain of laxatives. took this with probiotics. Only thing is that the pills are huge and a little but difficult to swallow.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Great product. I wish it came in a larger bottle though. Taking 2 pills twice daily blows through the bottle pretty quickly. Bring back the 250 count bottle!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022
2058

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I was precribed L-Glutamine for inflammation in my digestive tract. I found these pills to be easier to take than powder versions. It also has no after taste. I would recommend Solgar's L-Glutamine to anyone looking for an inflammatory supplement.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

This brand is great but in general L-glut has calmed my join pain and residues bloat. It’s a wonder supplement. If you suffer from either or both of these u should try.

Posted on Apr 25, 2021

This has been great for my gut. I took pharmaceuticals for years and they put my gut in really bad health. I've been taking these on top of other supplements I've been taking a while to improve my gut health, and have definitely felt a positive change since taking these. Will be buying again.