GH

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Started taking it as my nutritionist advised it to me. the size of capsules is not big, easy to swallow. Quality is great - I am taking 2 capsules every evening 30 minutes before dinner. Feeling much better - I am more calm, more energy, memory works better. they have no taste. I like that package is from glass. If my review was helpful, please press “thumbs up” button. Thanks!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

al the products from solgar are always very good! and the amino acids like this glycine are pure!we take 1 vegicap 2 times a day

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

good quality product! I found them very beneficial for my mental health, and it is a great addition to my diet. they also give a boost of energy and can be used before training.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I take glycine half an hour before going to sleep. Helps with sleep and my muscles feel much tighter. It's also supposed to help with type 2 diabetes. Haven't done any blood tests yet so I can't vouch for that.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Start using this product a 2 weeks ago. I can't say it clearly but I feel my sleep improved after this and I have more energy on the day. Easy to swallow capsules. I hope I'll see more effects

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

It helps with night sleep! It relaxes me and I fall asleep softly and can sleep all night without waiking up! And it is natural...i love it.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I take 1000mg capsules of glycine before bedtime, but my ND said to take 500mg if I wake up in the middle of the night. So, I buy these for that. I keep them in my nightstand and pop one when needed.

Posted on Apr 30, 2021

I purchased this Glycine to take with NAC as this combo is being studied for improved brain function. I am taking NAC already for 'the virus' reasons so just added Glycine. If it is helpful, the NAC brand I'm taking is LAKE AVENUE NUTRITION (from iherb as well). In the picture, you will see my sharpie ink on the bottles that are notes to myself that both of these are best taken together "away from food".

c4e573e1-9b40-4375-b149-9f7e748aafb7
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I have read that this product is supposed to be good for skin and hair. Also supposed to help with sleep issues. Am currently taking; but can't say whether it has helped with either at this point.