GH

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Bamboo Extract. Bamboo is the richest source of the mineral silica, one of the most important components in the production of collagen. In one study, patients were given silica both orally and topically for 90 days. At the end of the study, the participants’ skin showed significant improvement in thickness and elasticity. I take On Cap a day to help with my skin elasticity. Does not disappoint. I am 70s but not much wrinkles.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Why am I taking it? It is mostly present in the connective tissue, but occurs in the bones, cartilage, skin, varicose veins, arteries, tendons, and cornea and tendons of the eye. It plays an important role in the construction of connective tissue. An adequate amount of it is necessary for the health of the skin, hair and nails. Silicon also has a beneficial effect on protective functions. It exerts its anti-inflammatory effects mainly on larger surfaces, on the skin and on the mucous membranes. The structure of the skin, hair and nails undergoes a significant transformation during the replacement of silicon. The skin becomes more elastic through its cleansing. The hair will become stronger, shiny and shiny. Symptoms of silicon deficiency may include: Osteoporosis, wrinkled skin, split ends, nail peeling.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

This supplement with the ingredient of bamboo arrived in a clean and intact package. I am taking this for the silica content to support bones, hair and other tissues. I have noticed improvement in my fingernails that are thicker and stronger after many weeks of taking bamboo capsules. I am satisfied with this product.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I have spinal issues and was really hoping this would heal some gaps for me. I think it filled in places that were not previously being filled in. Would recommend this product and am going to order again.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This product along with Solaray Time Released Biotin and their 50+ Multi has really improved my hair quality. Big fan of Solaray because their products work! Will continue to use this product as part of my supplement regime.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This product is wonderful. I have used it many times. Normally I have weak fingernails, but after taking this product they are long and strong and I have to file them down to type. I thoroughly recommend Bamboo Extract. I will continue taking it forever.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Solaray has great quality products. This product has drastically helped with strengthening my hair and nails. There are no additives, pure ingredients. Will continue to purchase.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This product is the best of bamboo you can get. The quality is good. The size of pills is average. I've changed the product with another brand but I regretted.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

They help you look and feel your best! The perfect vitamin for your skin and hair concerns. This vitamin helps keep your skin looking, working, and feeling good. I saw the results in one week for my skin and three weeks for my hair.