GH
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jun 8, 2022
so good

I have a curly hair, 3a-3b type. So it gets really dry sometimes, really impossible to do anything with it. This conditioner is so helpful. hair is soft, shiny, curls are perfect. doesn't make your hair greasy at all. and plus it smells nice! The package is big. I love it, doing to order it again

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

It has a nice scent. Packaging and size are good. Use it with Soapbox, Argan Oil Shampoo to get the maximum benefit to your hair. Made of high-quality natural ingredients. It makes my sensitive scalp so moisturize!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Good quality, use it 2-3 times a week. Size is enough big to last one year for me. I use it with the Argan Oil Shampoo.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

My hair is on the drier side so this conditioner has really helped restore it back to life. I use squeegee my hair after shampooing, leave the conditioner on for 5-7 minutes and wash out with cold water.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

very moisturizing; i started using this brand when I picked up a deep conditioner, and this isn't so far off from a deep conditioner. amazing size for this much of a good product and at this price point. smells amazing- like the spice in an apple pie, and with a lot of vanilla. my only criticism is with iherb itself: they didn't secure the bottle with tape or in a separate plastic bag. this bottle didn't leak, luckily, but the shampoo did, so I got very lucky.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I'm using it in pair with its shampoo, argan oil is good for hair, it softens my hair. The price is decent with the capacity.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

How good it is that there are such products for iherb, I put 10\10 to him.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Use it everyday! Smells good and my hair get hydrated

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Argan oil is good for so much and this product is good value and works well leaving the hair nice and looking good.