GH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 28, 2022
Very happy with quality, size and pricing.

I have been dealing with hormonal acne and have to say ever since the first day of using this vitamin e oil with my daily moisturizer, there has been a significant difference in less inflammation and redness on my face!! This product also comes in a very generous size (4oz/118ml) for the price, very happy with it.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

My skin is extremely sensitive. This oil did not cause me any skin problems after using it for several month once or twice a day. It is an oil but skin does not look oily. It is organic and does not have any smells. I really love it. Have recommended to many friends. I prefer no scent. I love the pure scents of good perfumes.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I use this in the winter months when my skin gets extra dry and cracked. I like that it comes in a glass bottle for better recycling.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I’m very satisfied with this brand and product ! It has a wonderful moisturizing effect on my skin and no scent ! I’m using this almost every morning , under my cream and it’s very helpful against dry skin . Will order this again for sure !

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

a great formula very economical goes a long way love it

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Beautiful and nourishing for the skin. Not too oily and easily absorbed! No overbearing scent perfect for those sensitive.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

along with castor oil, i apply this to control dryness and dandruff in hair

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Scent is nice, smells oily, great quality and package is good size, can use frequently feel great.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Good value of money, such a big bottle. Can use for a long time