GH

Posted on Mar 12, 2022
I could bathe in this stuff!

I was first introduced to this toner in a sample bag. I don’t use toners but I figured with its creamy tea it would feel more like a moisturizer lotion. I immediately fell in love and have been using it for over a year now. They stopped selling it in Japan so you can imagine the joy that took place when I found it on iherb! I’m ordered it in bulk so I won’t run out, it’s THAT good. I have dark, combination skin. It leaves my skin refreshed and bright after each use. I use it in the morning when I’m prepping my face for makeup.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Nothing, I repeat - nothing more than this gentle rich toner wishes my sensitive, reactive skin with rosacea. Excellently soft ingredients, eco glass packaging, delicate fragrance, velvety texture and as a result - soothed, nourished, soft skin.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This toner really work for my dry skin. Love it!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Absolutely amazing toner silky skin love

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

The packing is attractive. Moreover, the scent is fabulous!

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

Love it

Auto-translated from Russian

The toner is thick and will be heavy for combination and even more oily skin. I have dry skin and use it in winter. Even taking into account the pleasant smell and all the beneficial properties and amino acids contained in avocados, it does not escape that dipropylene glycol, which is in 4th place on the list in the composition, makes the toner feel a little "silicone". I don't like it in skincare. I wish the toner was lighter.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent tonic with a very pleasant smell, does not dry the skin and does not make it greasy. Not a very convenient dispenser, just a hole, and the tonic has the consistency of an emulsion, you need to slightly shake it out of the bottle.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I use before the cream of the same line, they work great as moisturizing and nourishing products; I think in the summer you can use it separately instead of a day cream

Posted on Mar 25, 2021

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Do not even know how to describe. I was debating whether to order because this series is new and there have been no reviews for it yet, but lucky I tried! I will probably order the rest of the series as well. This toner has a just perfect scent and is really pleasant on the face. I am not an expert in this but in my experience he helped me and I loved him very much. My mother was also enthusiastic about it and wanted to invite herself straight