GH

Posted on Jun 21, 2022
The real deal!

I just love this little glass jar of fragrant and flavorful oregano. It has a great taste - as if it's direct from the medditeranean. I stopped using oregano because all I could buy locally had no flavor, so I'm thrilled to have found this quality product. Highly reccomended!

Posted on May 1, 2022

I love the simply organic brand of spices. The packaging is good and the spices is authentic and taste amazing. High quality product. Oregano is a staple herbal ingredient in Italian recipes it has many benefits, it is high in anti oxidants, and simple organic is my go to brand for spices.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Love the fact the herb is organic. Packaging is great to seal the herbs. Taste is awesome too. I will be using it in a lot of my recipes.

Good quality. tastes lovely on dishes and arabic recipes. I use it with eggs and soups and vegetables. the size is small for the price, that's the only down side. we'll packaged. serving size, a small amount still gives u flavour.

5c089533-ee87-49e8-b3e0-88730492f712
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

The quality of the package on receiption is very nice. I was thinking it is small size but opposed way perfect sise

ca584ee0-29c3-4d5f-b857-971a0357d64c
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Amazing taste and flavor. The best oregano that I ever tasted.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Using this generous quantity of dried oregano in everyday cooking, especially middle eastern and mediterranean. Super quality.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This is awesome quality oregano and is very aromatic. A must buy for for using on the various dishes.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

great product & price, fast delivery to australia

Posted on Mar 14, 2022