GH

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Great quality product, pure ingredients. Taste is really nice, I use it in all my baking recipes. Benefits is,that you have nice,lemony flavor cake or cupcakes. Size of the package is good, last for long time as you need a few drops only as serving. I use it quite frequently.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

It leaks a little bit(just soak up the label), not too messy, the bottle is still full, it’s acceptable for me. I use vanilla extract from this blend too, love its natural taste. Just used this lemon extract for once til now, for a lemon flavoured loaf cake, it turns out great, with sharp lemon flavor, blend well with fresh lemon juice I used in the cake, we love it.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I use this versatile ingredient to add a very nice flavor to the lemon cookies and blueberry pie recipe that I have been making. I like how you can get a similar flavor to lemon zest without actually having to zest a lemon. It enhances the taste of anything that is improved by lemon.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Made cake with this and i got compliments about it being a perfect lemon cake Must say I also used lemon juice and peel it’s a good quality ingredient that I’m glad I have in my pantry I disagree with others as I find the package size good as it it a flavor and I don’t use it frequently

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Best quality lemon extract I've found. Adds the most amazing taste when used in recipes for baked goods especially in lemon cake!!!! Good trustworthy brand with quality ingredients and nice size packaging.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Love the simple organic flavourings. Clean ingredients and it taste really like lemon. Love to use it in my homemade yoghurt. It oulde be even better if it has a pipet

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Quality is great, as always with products of this brand. It’s a way to flavour my lattes with natural ingredients or to add to the dough when I bake if I don’t have lemon zest handy. The taste is great, and the product is easy to use

Posted on May 29, 2022

Yet to use but this is a trusted brand for me - have used their almond and vanilla flavors as well and I'm sure this one will work just as well when I want a stronger lemon flavor in my baked goods.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Used this product in a cookie recipe and it worked beautifully. Had a light lemon flavor and tasted great. I want to try it in a muffin recipe and quick bread recipe. I will buy it again.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I can't believe I didn't purchase this sooner! I use it in my blueberry muffin mix and it creates a delicious lemon aroma and flavor! Excellent quality and pure ingredients. I also like the glass packaging!