Page 1 - Reviews - SheaMoisture, Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Lotion with Frankincense & Myrrh, 13 fl oz (384 ml) - iHerb
GH
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Not only for babies 🥲♥️♥️ I'm 21 and this lotion is so good and it moisturizes well! Hard to believe this came from natural ingredients but it is! The price is convenient too I'm in love with Shea Moisture brand♥️ I recommend. Don't hesitate to buy, either for you or your baby🔥

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

my son recovered his skin rash using this in just a week. we use this along with the wash and shampoo. the smell is heavenly and I use it too not just for my baby! best for dry skin. a little goes a long way! this isnt sticky as reviewed by the majority. we will repurchase more from shea moisture. thank you iherb!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I've always wanted to buy toxins-free products for myself or my kids. I know professionally the effect some of the ingredients can have on hormonal health, so want to make sure I'm buying something that is not going to harm my children. I absolutely LOVE this Frankincense and Myrrh body lotion. Not only does it moisturise the skin well, but it doesn't make it greasy. It smells really nice too, and not too strong. It has a calming scent, so I've used it for moisturising my kids when they were babies, and I use it now too when their skin is dry. I also use it for myself - it is my morning mini-spa experience (thanks to the smell). We have really dry winters and this body lotion warms up the skin and moisturises it really well. Not too much. Not too little.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Love this lotion made for baby but used by adult (me!). The scent is subtle and I like most of the ingredients. It is not a heavy moisturizer - I would say light to medium. The packaging could be improved ... but when it gets difficult to squeeze the last of it out, I cut the tube and scoop it out - works great

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I have been using it for a few years now and love the mild fragrance and the silken feel of the lotion. I used their baby wash too for my children too in the past but they jumped their prices for body wash exorbitantly …. Almost 40% from what I remember. So I stopped.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Very good lotion, my son has very dry skin, many dotions and creams are not suitable, but this. pleasant smell, not sticky, the whole family is delighted with this product.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

I really like the texture it’s thick lil bit with great medium size and the smell near to orange or lemon but its great , i luv itt

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

The scents is very nice and its gentle on skin, i bought this foe my husband because he has sensitive skin he has been using this brand for many years..i will probabaly buy again because its a good quality brand and cheap for its size its also good for any age to use.,

Posted on May 31, 2022

I bought it for my 1,5 year twins to use after bath. Product is very good: light texture, not fatty, with nice gentle smell. It moisturizes very well! I love to use it for myself as well. Only one minus there is. Package. Approximately at the half of bottle it is very hard to pump it, so you need to turn the bottle bottom up, remove the batcher and shake.

Posted on May 18, 2022

What a wonderful scent! It is good for any age and benefits any skin type. It is gentle and great for sensitive skin. It can also be used any season of the year because it is not greasy or heavy. The package is easy to recycle and the composition of the lotion is light and moisturizing. LOVE this lotion!