GH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Shea Moisture Baby Wash & Shampoo is made from shea butter, chamomile and argan essential oils, so the organic ingredients are suitable for both babies and children. Shea Moisture Baby Wash & Shampoo helps baby relax, comfort, comfort, reduce fussiness and sleep better. Shea Moisture Shower Gel is gentle with young skin to help soothe irritated skin. These natural ingredients keep baby's skin soft and smooth.

5940cd8a-d277-4acc-9647-f2680113fbc3
Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I love nearly all products from SheaMoisture and this is definitely ranked highly in my list of favourite body wash. As I have extremely sensitive skin (many soaps/ shower gels cause dryness, itch or rash), therefore I am extremely careful with what I use. This baby wash works great for adults as it is gentle and can be used daily. The scent is lovely yet mild. Rather pricey for me to use regularly so I shall repurchase again when there is a sale/ discount.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Shea Moisture Baby Wash & Shampoo is made from shea butter, chamomile and argan essential oils, so the organic ingredients are suitable for both babies and children. Shea Moisture Baby Wash & Shampoo helps baby relax, comfort, comfort, reduce fussiness and sleep better. Shea Moisture Shower Gel is gentle with young skin to help soothe irritated skin. These natural ingredients keep baby's skin soft and smooth Good for sensitive dry skin

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Absolutely adore the Shea Moisture products. The BABY body wash and shampoo with murrumurru has a lovely, not too intense, scent. It lathers beautifully and works well as both a body wash and shampoo. My daughters hair and skin is lovely and soft/smooth/shiny, and doesn’t dry out. Her hair dries with a delightful natural curl after washing (when washing with some other shampoos her hair tends to go a lot frizzier and not in ringlets). I’ll continue to purchase many products from the range. A little goes a very long way and my partner and I have actually done away with our own body wash and just use this now instead. The little lumps/red blemishes my partner used to get on the back of his arms have diminished significantly since using this and our skin is more hydrated and soft. Love, love, love!!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Very gentle for baby skin . can be used with newborn and the smell is graet ,leaves the skin smooth,yummy,and pleasant. i was searching for a soap that provides my babys sensitive skin,that can be used daily. this new version has a great pump,so you don't waist any bit of the soap recommended.

Posted on May 30, 2022

it's gentle and the scent is not overpowering. I used it on my hair but it doesn't clean very well, which is normal since it's made for kids. the composition was really good and the package is regular. good quality if used for kids and it's gentle on their skin too.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I use this shampoo for all my kids hair, 7,5 and 2 years old. This shampoo is amazing! It makes my kids hair so shiny, soft and healthy looking! I tried many others shampoos and even other shampoos of this brand made my kids hair dry and freezy. But once I tried this one I keep repurchase it for more than a year. And I follow it with any kids conditioner of HONEST brand. So I highly recommend this product for kids hair. But not for babies as it’s not tear free formula.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

The scent is good, the baby's skin feels soft and clean. The bottle is a bit small but I love that it has the pump because it's easier to use.

20f47a90-9066-4a8a-8c95-72c063d55e67