GH

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I've just used it twice but so far so good. Looks of a very nice quality. It immediately moisturize my skin without being greasy. My skin is very sensitive and I take a lot of precautions to introduce a new product. I always knew that Korean beauty products where very good and at the beginning they were very expensive. Now, they are very reasonable and this one in particular I think it is very reasonable for the size of the package. Just one pea size drop will make it. As summer season is coming looks that this product is going to be perfect for a hot day. The scent is very soft. I really like it !

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

nothing really special about this product for me. Good, but nothing else. very smooth and good texture of the lotion, and well absorbing. I don't like the scent. to me is like a plastic. I use it and can say is really works as any other good snail product. makes my skin soft and nice.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Off label use: I heard this was incredible for hair as well as skin. I use this on my hair and scalp after a shower, and it leaves super moisturized and silky, not greasy.

Posted on May 18, 2022

This is a refreshing and light moisturizer. The only problem is the bottle. It is hard to dispense the product in a controlled amount. It also has fragrance.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

My husband likes it.. Easier to spread in the face..

44c47148-6284-4c76-98ab-f359c827b312
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Great product of Snail Repairing Emulsion, 5.07 fl oz (150 ml) , prefect brand

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

This emulsion is amazing for dry skin. I’ve been using it to calm my skin since I began tretinoin and it’s helping a lot. It can dry sticky if I use too much but overall it absorbs well and works great. Will repurchase!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I like it. really light and easily absorbs texture.