GH
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 7, 2022

Wonderful scent, I use it every night, the quality more than perfect, size it last for 1 month and 2 weeks. Age 38, package fancy, benefit more than perfect, composition, season, it moisturize my skin perfectly, texture is creamy and needs few minutes to absorb my skin. I put 2 ampules every night. No sensitive.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

No strong scent I use it at night after applying toner quality is best size 50 ml texture easy to absorb a gel kind of

fedbac45-304b-44dd-8154-55aa3aa9fa3a
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I like this serum as a night care for my combi skin. I use it after cleanser, tonic and acid serum. It’s not sticky and heavy. In the morning I have fresh and rested skin. it’s good for age before 35, I suppose. The package, size, texture are convenient and good. The scent is lovely. It has good ingredients so the quality of the product is not bad.

JimmyWalmer
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I really like this serum for nighttime, it's quite affordable and the nourishing effect is great on skin. I don't use it every day though

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Great ampoule for night. I love it for summer season as it’s hot at night and this ampoule doesn’t overload skin. Even though it’s light but it’s moisturizes skin perfectly, it has very nice scent and texture which makes it very pleasant to apply.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Very nice and makes the skin soft, good texture, no strong scent. Recommended for sure.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I have never been so excited about other products. My skin looks younger and healthier

Posted on May 28, 2022

Gorgeous texture. Brightening. Moisturising. Pore minimising. Great price point. Love this in my evening routine. Wake up fresh skin clean and moisturised and youthful.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I like this ampoule. Using it at the evening and it is lovely