GH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I have bought this multiple times now and think it is a great product.I find it refreshing and hydrating and believe it does make a difference in brightening my skin.It does have a sweet/ floral scent but it is very subtle and I don't mind it at all.I regularly like to try different skincare but I have repeatedly returned to this product as I notice the difference when not using it.I find Secret key to overall be an effective brand at a good price and use a number of their products.They always last really well too.

68a445c4-028a-416c-9df3-3ba5338e5ffc
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

The best toner ever! I used the bottle for one month I will buy it again for sure! Good quality and size .. the package is practical It’s moisturizing toner..

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I super love this milk toner it helps my skin so soft and best to ise with serum and moisturizer. i will definitely repurchase again.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I’m obsessed with milky toners for layering in between serums and moisturizer! If you want creamy skin use this in between your cleansing, serum and moisturizer!

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Very watery toner with soft scent. I noticed an improvement on the dry and oily areas of my face so I do think it balances the skin.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

i took this toner for brightning effects, i can say that it has a slight effect as a toner, i had no allergy as a sensitive skin, i use it daily after cleansing my face, and ofc using moisturizer after

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

The packaging for the product is good. After using this product i have got many benefit like it moisturize my skin and also is gentle to my skin. I use the product frequently. The flavor of the product smells good too.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

This a repurchase along with the Aloe Vera variety. I love the scent of the Milk Brightening formula. I use this morning and night in my skin care routine. I use this after cleansing my face. It removes any leftover makeup or soap residue. I wouldn't want to be without it in my skin care routine. I don't think you always have to spend a lot of money to get a quality product. I think this is great (for my skin anyways) for the price. I am 53 but for my age, I have nice skin. I truly believe good skin care starts on the inside.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I love, LOVE this toner! Always wanted to try some of the 'milk' toners and this was my very first one that I tried out. Firstly, the price is a really good deal for the size of this bottle! It is gentle and does not make my skin dry out like the alcohol based ones. No burning or stinging sensation. Cloudy liquid that has a slightly sweet smell that I find to be very pleasant, and it does easily get masked by the other products I use after. Will totally buy again in the future.