GH
4.4

4.4
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I love the light refreshing lemony scent of this cleansing oil!! It's moisturising and gentle for sensitive skin. I've used this daily and just ran out after nearly four months so I would say this product is fantastic value for money. I would still recommend that you use this as the first step of a two step cleansing routine. I use a gentle cleanser after this to completely take all my makeup off.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I decided to try this oil cleanser out because the one I get is 25 bucks so I had to cut my cost this month lol. But honestly it still works just as good. Its not too heavy but not too light where I need to keep pumping oil to clean my face with. It's amazing with removing makeup, it literally melts off of my face. I haven't really noticed a difference with brighting, maybe on some of my acne scars. It definitely hasn't broken me out which I was afraid of so that's a plus for me. If I had to go for a cheaper/good oil cleanser I would definitely go for this one again.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

this is a thin-to-medium weight cleansing oil. it emulsifies very well. it rinses off pretty well, but i would still recommend a double cleanse, or at least a toner afterward. this cleanser removes all stubborn makeup and sunscreen, and doesn't blur the eyes. the best part is the lovely lemon scent, a medium strong aroma that doesn't linger.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Nice lemon smell. I expected clean skin after washing off cleansing oil by warm water, but there is a thick oily layer. I use another foam to clean this oil. I use cleansing oil to wash off make up or spf, it usually solves this problem. Consumption is large enough.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Very cool cleansing oil, removes the sunscreen totally! I liked the scent and how pleasant and gentle it is, although have to admit that is it pretty liquid and as a result, its consumption is pretty big.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I love the product, especially the lemony aroma, it gives me a sense of cleanliness. It leaves my face very soft and free from all makeup (no mascara residue, which is a huge plus for me). I use it in my double cleansing routine, so it fits perfectly with a mild foam. I would recommend it to everyone doing the double cleansing routine, especially to those who use make-up on a daily basis.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

flavor is very nice like lemon .. I use it for cleaning my face off make-up .. good quality .. large size

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

The packaging in a pump bottle makes it fast to get the oil out of the bottle. It spreads easily and cleans well.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Just regular cleansing oil, nothing special. It works good, cleans well.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I usually use the one from innisfree but this one seems to be good as well