GH

Posted on Feb 6, 2022
Extremely Helpful

For me, this nasal spray seems to keep pathogens at bay, unable to cross the threshold. I use it religiously to avoid sinus infections, mold mycotoxins taking root, and so on. Olive leaf is an antimicrobial and this nasal spray may even help those who were infected with you know what, as it has many advantages in helping clear the nasal passages of any offenders that may be lingering. For me, this helped immensely after a big mold exposure.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

This does little to help, but I'm giving it 5 stars, because my sinus problem has been over 40 years and no products can sort it out. Tried the xylitol one sold here, but i prefer this one, more natural. It helps a little bit with the congestion when that wakes me up during middle of the night.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Amazingly effective nasal spray...easy to use, helps to open and clear nasal passages. I can go from stuffy to being able to breathe pretty quickly after a few sprays....And it's not a pharmaceutical product which is why I purchased it...Once it's sprayed my nasal passages feel clear for hours. Good value....