GH

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Rumford is my favorite brand of baking powder. I have been using it for years. It is aluminum-free and works great. A small can like this works great for me. I do not bake a lot and have had some cans expire, so I prefer buying a smaller can more often. I really appreciate the website giving the expiration date on products.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Good quality product. I use it in my banana cake and also when I cook beans from scratch. Safe ingredients and packaging size is just right for me. This size may last me for a while. It’s good for any recipes and must get for bakers and home cooks.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I've been using Rumford baking powder for many years. I appreciate that it's aluminum-free and Non-GMO. I find the tiny tin very convenient to use and store, as well as it's a good amount. I live in a high-humidity area, so the larger formats I can't use quickly enough and then the baking powder tends to get too much moisture and stop working. Even putting it in a jar doesn't help, so I just buy the smaller tin.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

As always the product is good. Тhis is not the first time I have bought it. its good for my best diet cake. Тhe cake rises perfectly and becomes lush

22a4a238-fc63-46ee-8a01-5419231b2e58
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Love the sturdy container, cute and kitchen friendly. Here in Japan, baking powder comes in tiny packages for a somewhat high price. This is very convenient.

9b027e85-1daf-46b2-b9f7-a78c5e57090b
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

This is a decent baking powder without aluminium, which is the reason I bought it. The same brand Rumford produces another aluminium-free product with reduced sodium that comes in a different colour tin (silvery grey). I much prefer the reduced sodium version of baking powder because it makes the pastry taste better with less sodium. The other product which I cannot find on iherb says that it has "at least 30% less sodium than leading brands". I hope iherb will soon stock the reduced sodium version of baking powder also produced by Rumford.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

This is a well known make, and it's handy to have the baking powder in a tin. I wish they did bigger tins of it though, like they do of the cornflour.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

great quality and known ingredients taste like all other bp and I use it in baking goods. im on my second purchase because its know and trusted and aluminum free!!!!

Posted on May 5, 2022

I was really surprised by the differense between this product and the one I used to bye in my local supermarket. It really works, and is very economical.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I bought this baking powder specifically because it's free of aluminum. Other than that, it's doing all the normal things we buy baking powder to do. :-)