Page 1 - Reviews - Rohto, Cooling Eye Drops, Max Strength, Maximum Redness Relief, 0.4 fl oz (13 ml) - iHerb
GH
Posted on May 5, 2022

The quality of the product is very good. Scent is virtually none. I use it mornings after the long nights without frequency. It makes my eyes look wide and awake. I guess it is effective for my purpose as I feel the benefit s right away. The one thing I am not so sure is the composition of alcohol and I guess this is not for all age s. The size and packaging is efficient, I would say. So it is really a value for money.

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

I just repurchased my second eye drops. It’s absolutely refreshing to the eyes especially after computer use. I took a star off because when I had red eye on my right it took a week to see relief and I had to use other redness relief eye drops in combination of this.

Posted on May 31, 2022

They have been my life savers. Bring instant benefits of eyes feeling soothed and moisturezed, so really effective. No scent at all, composition is really gentle. I think will be suitable for any age, even for children, but better to consult your doctor first. Great value for money, will buy again.

Posted on May 22, 2022

These drops do everything they promise to do - reduce redness. They are very effective and feel soothing to the eye. My eyes also feel refreshed and relaxed after using them. The packaging and dropper are also nice and easy to apply to eye on your own. They are good value for money but probably shouldn't be used with great frequency.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I got them because my eyes are very red and tired looking usually. They help me look so much better and the scratchy sensation of dry eyes is gone when I use them. I got one for my husband and one to keep in my car! I would definitely recommend!!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

The best eyedrops I've ever used. They do burn when you use them, but they're so good for you eyes that it's worth putting up with the burning for a bit. They really help with redness and soothing your eyes when you spend a lit of time in front of the computer screen - or if you have dry eyes. Would buy these again when I run out.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

So far these are the best eye drops I have ever tried. It is very cooling, I use it in the mornings to freshen and whiten my eyes. As I wear contact lenses, I feel so much better after lubricating my eyes with it. Packaging is bag-friendly. Great value for a highly effective product.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Definitely works! There is a refreshing 'sting' that some people sensitive to eye drops might not like but it was refreshing to me. Eyes will be a bit red at first, then it will completely take away the redness. I will only use these eye drops now, anything else does not measure up. They were shipped very quickly and they're priced well.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

It’s pretty good, but not awesome. It does help with the redness, but nothing dramatic as was expected after reading the comments. And I really like this small cute bottle. Easy to find a place for it even in the smallest purse. Anyhow, the product is good. But all the comments set the expectations way too high and make u believe that it will be a miracle.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Ive tried so many eye-drops to whiten the whites of my eyes with no real success until these! They used to have a pink lid and now have red and also have changed their name but still the perfect formula and works in minutes to get rid of red and whiten the whites. I always buy a few at a time in case they run out!