Page 1 - Reviews - Rohto, Cooling Eye Drops, Dual Action Redness + Dryness Relief, 0.4 fl oz (13 ml) - iHerb
GH
Posted on May 15, 2022

Most effective eye-drop which I use almost daily in the mornings before putting on make-up to ensure clear, white visage. Packaging is super safe, it can be thrown in a bag without the fear of leakage. I love how the cooling effect feels on tired eyes. Worth every penny!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

For the price the packaging is a bit small. It's effective in reducing redness but it does sting when first applied, unlike simple hyaluronic acid hydrating eye drops. It's not bad and cheaper than other products available locally so I dont regret buying. Made in Vietnam. Like if this review helps you.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

The best eyedrops I've ever used. They do burn when you use them, but they're so good for you eyes that it's worth putting up with the burning for a bit. They really help with redness and soothing your eyes when you spend a lit of time in front of the computer screen - or if you have dry eyes. Would buy these again when I run out.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I work on my laptop almost the whole day and have red eyes, so I need drops every evening to refresh my eyes. I read a lot of good reviews for Rohto Cooling eye drops, so I decided to try them. After first weeks using them, I think that they help me to reduce eye redness.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

English: This product would be useful for individuals that constantly complain from irritated eyes that leaves a warm feeling. I use this product to health my irrupted eyes, and it cools down my eyes instantly. I need to add that the product is extremely secured and it is suitable for people that highly consider hygiene. (It’s stings a bit and feels weird at the at the beginning) عربي: سيكون هذا المنتج مفيدًا للأفراد الذين يشكون باستمرار من تهيج العيون التي تترك شعورًا بالدفء. أستخدم هذا المنتج لصحة عيني، وهو يبرد عيني على الفور. أريد أن أضيف أن المنتج مؤمن للغاية ومناسب للأشخاص الذين يفكرون بشدة في النظافة. يحرق قليلا

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

My eyes weren’t red when I used it and this made them red for a while. I guess you cannot use it as a lubricant only. I like the design of the bottle. If gives you just the right amount: if you want a drop, you’ll get one. No dripping. Plz like if you find this helpful.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I work on a computer every day more than 8 hours per day. Those eye drops are a life saver! I no longer have a burning sensation and when I wear my contact lenses I can wear them more than a few hours at the time. Do not use this product if you are wearing your contact lenses. It is really easy to use.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I felt skeptical at the beginning, especial when my eyes are itchy from PC screen for 8-10 hours daily but I could see a difference for sure! My eyes are brighter and white for a bit, it's effective for meetings and photos. I use it 2-3 times per day, but I know it's not a cure. The package is good, I took it for a trip abroad

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I think many of us are familiar with the problem of tired, red, dry eyes: the computer makes our eyes tired. I wear contact lenses. I have to spend a lot of time at the computer wearing lenses, so there is often a feeling of dryness, my eyes get red, capillaries become visible. Tried a lot of different drops. After many rave reviews, I decided to try Japanese drops. Rohto cooling eye drops bring completely new experience of eye drops usage: first few minutes I could not open my eyes - they were either terribly cold, or, on the contrary, burning (painful and very unpleasant), while I wept and used foul language to remember all the inhabitants of Japan - the drops began to work. After 5 minutes, there was such a lightness in my eyes, as if I've never sat at the computer. In another five minutes, the redness was gone. The effect of the use was enough for the rest of the day.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This is pretty amazing. I get red eyes all the time and this really helped soothe my dry,red eyes. Unfortunately I cannot buy this in Canada but love iherb for selling this. The packaging is air tight and hard to open but you know that it cannot be tampered with.