Page 1 - Reviews - Rise Bar, THE SIMPLEST PROTEIN BAR, Chocolatey Coconut, 12 Bars, 2.1 oz (60 g) Each - iHerb
GH
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Tried the bar today and it is the tastiest bar among all my orders but it has a bit more calories as compared to my other bars. Still a good way to crank up my daily protein intake.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I love that this bar has simple and quality ingredients and still tastes great. It’s the perfect size and quite filling when you’re on the go and need something to tame your hunger.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

So happy to finally find a peanut and almond free protein bar! Great flavor and texture. It's not chocolate, though. The flavor and ingredients are carob. Very tasty!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Glad I ordered these delicious, but not too sweet protein bars! And different from the typical other bars out there: plant-based, not sweet & sticky nuts, not sweet like dessert. And, I like the texture too. Totally smooth!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Nice ingredient profile the bar is not too tough but not too soft either, I would recommend giving them a try if you like coconut.

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

A very healthy and tasty protein bar. The ingredients are simple and clean. They are also very filling. Great for kids lunch boxes. I keep one on my handbag

Posted on Apr 28, 2021

I love the simplicity of these bars and have only a few ingredients. It is high protein and doesn't have any allergens that I can not consume. I also like that it has a chocolate taste, but uses carob instead. It is a very nutrient dense vegan bar and also high in iron. Try this out and you will not be disappointed. They also have other flavors that are vegan, but this one is my favorite.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I like that it’s healthy, but it’s not my favorite taste)

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

This is an awesome snack. Keeps me full for longer and I didn’t feel the need to reach to other u healthy snacks! Rise bars for the win!

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

This doesn’t taste nearly as good as the Honey Almond Bar and has 5 g less protein as well since it uses Pea Protein instead of Whey, I won’t be repurchasing.