GH

Oceans
Posted on Jun 19, 2022
Great Product for Keeping You Young!

I love this product! I will say, it takes time to see any changes. I started seeing changes at the end of my first bottle so I ordered a second. I see it most in my eye lashes and my skin. Lashes are naturally longer and more full and skin looks very clear. Definitely recommend!

I'm now two months into trying a combo of Resveratrol in this highly recommended brand formulation, alongside something called EndoCalm, a formula that may not be on the market for long, but was still at iHerb last I looked. During the day these two together with D3/K2, Cal/Mag, and a multivitamin, seem to have tamed my nervous system, allowing me to think more clearly and function with less of a tremor (ET). At night, I have been sleeping soundly for the first time in years. I am a VERY happy and hopeful customer. The quality is such that there is consistency and no negative effects. A win/win.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

My wife and I love this product a lot and we have been using it for more than a year now. After working hard during the day and taking it a night before I feel refreshed the following morning. It's more like some repairs were done to my body and becomes active. I LOVE THE PRODUCT.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Been taking for more than 2 years. It has immediate result, body feel rejuvenated the next day. Overtime, body feels more energetic than before. Most importantly, skin glow and maintain smooth throughout. Highly recommended if you are suitable for it.

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

I started using it for almost a week now. I still rate it 5 as product seems to have a good promise based on description. If this works, I’ll continue using this product. It’s 120 capsules so it gives me 4 month trial period 😊👍🏼. By the way, Im taking this with collagen, glutathione and vit c. 😊

4dc10686-fa15-4a71-a751-8ae390370768
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This is my repeated order although the package changed. I have been taking it everyday and feel excellent in the past 6 months. Will continue.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Great qulity, a bit higher price though... giving it to my son due to cognitive delay... waiting for positive results still

6e0e73b1-3132-4f45-8017-94733a21eff4
Posted on Jun 14, 2021

Have only just started talking this product, so, it is too early to evaluate the efficacy of this product. However, it comes from a super reputable producer in France and therefore, I beleieve, that it will prove to be a top product in how great it potentially could be for the human body. When taking great nutritional supplements, it is imperative to maintain a super nutritional wholesome/oganic diet and lifestyly - when preparing and ingesting food daily and ALWAYS - avoid any foods which cause sensitivities and allergic reactions. As food sensitivies and allergic reations, would ultimately result in 2 steps forwards and one step back - in any goals of improving ones health.

Posted on Apr 1, 2021

This stuff is marketed as anti-aging, but in reality, it preserves what you already have. Wrinkles, gray hair and all of that stuff is not a sign of getting old. It is a sign of the body being starved. Antioxidants like this site free radicals that cause all of the things that I named Bob. They fight cancer and everything. Resveratrol is one of the most powerful fat-soluble antioxidant on the planet. That's why it cost so much, but it's worth every penny.