GH

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This is a good sized bottle, and refill packs are available, which work out even cheaper. I like the texture. Crunchy, and not too strongly salty. I also bought the small fine salt jar, which is very strongly salty. Since using proper, good quality salts, I have stoped having leg and foot cramps, so I will continue to use this, and a couple of other natural salts I've purchased recently. They are all more expensive than the ubiquitous 'Table salt' found in all supermarkets, but which I would only use for de-icing the front path! but well worth the extra cost. And this bottle will last ages.

Posted on May 6, 2022

this is the best salt to consume, it is made in the USA and is of great taste, my butcher told me to use this because it has all the minerals we need in our body, so I only use Redmond or himalyan salt in our diets. Our bodies need salt as opposed to what we been thought for years.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

very good quality and pure salt as It's has no microplastics contamination like in most commercial sea salts and it has a very good taste. I definetely would recommend it for everyone who is looking for a very good tasting salt !

Posted on May 22, 2022

Loved finally being able to get my hands on this salt! Would love if you got the little mini shakers in stock so that I could have one in my lunch box as well.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This is just one great salt to use for your health as salt is important for your body why not use the best types of salt.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I used this years ago before I switched to bulk sea salt. Wanted to like it again but sadly it does not have the flavor I remember.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I have been using Real salt for many years. Love the taste.

Posted on May 22, 2022

One of the best salt in the World. Good taste and full of essential nutrients

Posted on May 1, 2022

Excellent salt quality, bought cause i read it doenst contain miucroplastic like most sea salts and thats a huge health benefit.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This is the best salt EVER. It tastes different than others, in the best way.