GH

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I bought this Redmond Real Salt in the 10 oz size and the travel size. My sister encouraged me to use it, and now I wouldn't use anything else. I watch my diet carefully and do not consume excess sodium, but I also drink a lot of water during the day. Occasionally I feel like I need a little more salt, and a small amount of Real Salt with half a glass of water really helps me me feel better. Travel size is convenient.

Posted on May 12, 2022

This is literally the best tasting salt in the world and I hate it when i run out. I use it on meat to get my electrolytes and the shaker is really handing. no lid slipping. it has minerals and works well with the keto diet. best ingredients and i get the best energy when i use it.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I have never used any salt other than table salt, until being given a bottle of this product. I couldn’t believe how much better this tasted. The table salt I would previously use had quite a faint but noticeable taste to it. This one perfectly compliments the food and has no faint extra taste to it. Great value to buy in iHerb!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I bought the tiny 2 oz jar and liked it, so have now bought the bigger dispenser bottle. This is very fine salt, and very healthy. I have also bought the kosher version, with the larger crystals, which is lovely on top of baked dishes. I love the salty crunch!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Have been regularly using this salt in my meals, as it is supposed to be a healthier version of salt. Hopefully, it helps with any electrolyte imbalances especially if you workout and sweat regularly, it is important to keep yourself nourished and hydrated. The package is very convenient and easy to use. I like it, and will probably buy it again.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I am so happy iherb now carries the Redmond real salt (along with another brand Premier research labs Premier pink salt, which I have yet to taste, but still happy I can buy it at iherb). Redmond is my go to for baking Celtic sea salt is also a favorite, which Iherb already had been selling for years, these 3 salts are the best!! healthy full of minerals and tasty.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

The best quality salt, use this salt daily as apart of my carnivore diet. Recent studies show this is one salt that has next to no micro plastics.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Such a great taste and love that I’m getting the mineral content. This size is great and lasts awhile! A consistent repurchase. Really pleased with the quality of this salt.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Good quality, pure source from unique place, handy shaker, good taste, my kids love to sprinkle this on everything, handy size. As it has multiple fine trace minerals / electrolytes, I use before and sauna as well

Posted on May 5, 2022

I used to always buy pink Himalayan salt until now. This salt isn’t the strongest in salt flavor but it’s packed with more minerals. This is now a favorite in my kitchen.