GH

Posted on Jun 2, 2022
Great coffee at a great price

The whole beans smelled beautiful when I opened the package, and I was not disappointed by the flavor after brewing a pour-over cup. Great looking package as well. The quality was certainly up to my standards. The price can't be beat for whole bean coffee of this quality.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I got this coffee on sale, and it was well worth it. It tastes really nice and smooth, there is no after-taste or anything of the sort with many other coffees. It's strong, but not too strong. I'm not sure I will buy it again necessarily because I can usually get local good quality beans for a much better price, but if you want to try good delicious coffee, this is it.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Purchased when was on sale, as it is a bit out of my preferred price range. I hope it goes on sale again soon as it’s delicious!

Posted on May 7, 2022

Excellent product at a great price. And iHerb's customer service and super fast shipping is outstanding. Win, win, win for the customer...Thank you!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

The wolf wasn't joking! This is a nice full bodied coffee with just the right amount of caffein for it to be a wicked good coffee! Not as high in caffein as the Deadman's Reach but perfect if you don't need the extra buzz. Recommended.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Love how dark it is and the aroma..... its a good quality coffee but i prefer the Deadman's Reach of the same brand. Wish it is organic.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Like the taste of the coffee. Really strong and nice one

Posted on May 20, 2022

We LOVE this coffee! The taste is delightful. Flavorful and rich without being too strong. We will buy it again - for sure!

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Rich and chocolatey. Great, bold cup of coffee. Great price too! I'll definitely buy it again.