GH

Posted on May 1, 2022

Use scent quality size age package benefits composition hair scalp sensitive moisturize ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰Thankyouuu so so much hope everyone buys it and enjoy pluming urselfs girls see you in the next review so hopefully we will see each other’s friends and family members that we love each day love you guys

c1c2d699-6c79-4b4b-abb8-b26e434a280a

I ordered this product the fifth time I advise you to order It is amazing, I have ordered this product several times and can't do without it

ecf5cfbe-a3a0-4ab8-b46b-4ad8d0f63299
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Left it on for two hours mixed with hot coffee. The key is to use a film to wrap around your hair tightly. I also use a hairdryer over the film to heat it up a couple times.

95658590-0878-4cc6-9603-7e6019e0d063
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Perfect quality. Super product. I started ordering from this site on the recommendation of friends. Didn't regret it. Fast delivery. I will order more. I recommend.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Loved this product! My first experiment with henna and it produced exactly the result I hoped for. I have medium, mousy brown natural, unprocessed hair and purchased the Medium Brown shade. After an hour of this henna treatment, transformed to a rich mahogany. Application was smelly but not terribly messy. I bought the matching shampoo and conditioner so hoping this will last awhile.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I love that there is no scent to it and it's a quality natural hair dye that you can use for covering gray hair. I have sensitive scalp but it's not been irritating at all. The size is enough for a couple of months if you have long thick hair like mine. It's actually much more convenient to use this than making a trip to the hairdresser's! Please give me a like if you find my review to be helpful for you. 🤗🙏

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Excellent packaging and great quality the size is convenient for long hair I follow the instructions and works great on my scalp and roots it isn’t sensitive on my skin and it doesn’t leave my hair oily it is save to use it and it doesn’t have any annoying scent.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Henna color is the only non-chemical hair colour that I know and use. Entirely natural. Does not hurt scalp, eyes, or skin. The only drawbacks are that you have to keep it on for two hours, it does not last more than 21 day if you shower your hair every day, and the scent is quite strong for the first 24 hours. However, not putting carcinogenic petrochemicals on my head is worth those inconveniences.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Great quality and benefits . But to be honest my hair is dyed brown and I didn’t see a color change while using this henna I have very sensitive scalp but this product didn’t effect that. No bad scent Size is enough bc you will need only 3 tsp Packaged well

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

It’s not really “black”, maybe on top of white hair but not on brown hair. It definitely does darken the hair a lot. It consists of henna with indigo powder. I applied it 3 times and still my hair isn’t black and I’m not expecting it to be. Henna is really beneficial to the hair, and with different combinations you can get the best of it. The quantity is decent.