GH

Based on 7,670 Ratings
6,109
Posted on Apr 29, 2022
Good Multivit for daily supplement

Started on this multivit while still breastfeeding. Contains the needed vitamins to supplement the daily nutrients that I get from food. Taste is acceptable. I wish that the Size of each tablet could be smaller, but it seems to be quite comparable to other multivits that I’ve taken before.

c6cb7cac-7bbf-4f68-a158-1b136f6a39b2
Posted on May 10, 2022

I like this product. The capsules are large but can be chewed. All vitamins and minerals in sufficient quantity in 1 capsule, which is very convenient. I like that almost all vitamins and minerals are of natural origin, not chemical ones and in a highly digestible form. For example, iodine from kelp. Slightly changes the color of urine.

c402cf27-544a-4cfa-84e1-f18e4c2efeb5
Posted on May 10, 2022

The quality and the ingredients of this product are good. it is a good antioxidant and comes with probiotics also. the packaging of the product is nice. the size of the tabs is somewhat large but easy to manage. the taste is fine, you can use it as a prenatal plus also during the pregnancy. all in one good product. but just have single doubt it has some ingredient which is prohibited in thyroid conditions but the remaining is good. if you like this review helps give a like :)

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Using these for a couple years now. I have some complications to conceive naturally so I can’t blame the prenatals for it not happening. But my Annual lab reports coming out very good since I started using these. So as long as it is keeping my vitals in balance, I can stick to these.

١I already tried the regular ones from the same brand and they're amazing I have a weak body because of hypothyroidism and this multivitamins helps me to boost my energy with all this vitamins it's all I need to have a good energetic days. now I'm trying to get pregnant again after 7 years and because of hypothyroidism I'm struggling with my hormones so wish me luck, good quality, ingredients, large size that is enough for a long time, tastes normal to me which makes this multivitamins perfect for me. highly recommended

83d6c2bd-1299-494f-88cf-561149d8ad61
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

I've been taking these for years now. They are the best quality I've seen in the market. The packaging size makes sense if you know you'll take them daily for a while. Taste is not great; a bit fishy so I swallow them quickly. The size of the tablet might be a bit of an issue for some as it's quite big. Please show these to your doctor, mine recommended I add more folic acid as this tablet does not contain enough for pregnancy. If this helped you, please give my review a 👍🏻, thanks!

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

It’s my second year of purchasing these vitamins. I like it due to the quality and ingredients, but also it doesn’t contains added sugar, as some other brands. 1 pill includes all needed vitamins that I should have on daily basis. So I don’t need to take a dozen of different supplements every day. The size of the bottle is convenient, as I don’t need to buy every 3 months new vitamins. The package was good!

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

High quality great vitamins for pregnant women. I loved the natural ingredients. I used it by mydoctor's advice for 2 pregnancies and mounth after. I felt greatand my blood tests were very good. It has no taste or smell what is good. But the size of cupsuls is prettybig

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Started taking this prenatal even before I got pregnant at age 27. It was easy to manage as it only one tablet daily. I had no trouble during pregnancy and felt great. The quality and ingredient seem great, though it did have some weird taste and smell to it but it’s not too bad. Recommended for those who are worried about deficiency.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022