Page 1 - Reviews - Rainbow Light, Multivitamin, 35+ Mom and Baby, 60 Tablets - iHerb
GH

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

This vitamin has all the vitamins my doctor recommends and that I read about to support a healthy pregnancy. I’ve taken it for three pregnancies and have no complaints. I generally cut it in two pieces and swallow half midway through breakfast then the other at the end of breakfast. Then I don’t have any nausea. I don’t recommend taking it on an empty stomach even though it says you can.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Tablet is a bit big to consider for swallowing. Convenient as it is one a day and 60 tablets means it is 2 months supply. Tablet tends to change color and spotted when taken out into pill container.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

Been using this product since I gave birth and it's great

Posted on Apr 13, 2020

I have been taking these vitamins for almost three years now, from the time I was preparing for pregnancy all the way now as I near the end of nursing my baby. I feel confident in the quality of these vitamins and am glad the company has a social responsibility aspect to their work.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Good quality but MUST be taken with food.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Worried about this product after previously removed from market due to lawsuit concerning toxic metals

Posted on Jun 22, 2021

Bought it for my wife nursing , as per her , her milk and flow has increased massively. Definitely would buy it again if required.

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

great

Posted on Apr 19, 2021

I used it during my whole pregnancy and I’m continue using it now at my post partum. Until now Now hair loss.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021