GH
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 2, 2022
My favorite

I eat at least a bag of these a week. The best taste and an amazing crunch. I don’t even buy other pretzels any more. They are nice and salty and have a subtle sweetness. The size of the bag is a little small, but who cares when the taste is so yummy?

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

These were much better than I expected! I thought they would be ordinary pretzels, but as it turns out the quality was really nice and they were thicker and nicely flavored due to the ingredients like the sea salt. They were a perfect snack for me that I just couldn't put down.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

My kids and I love this satisfying crunchy pretzel. The texture is amazing and tastes incredible. It is a perfect snack for kids. The fact that it is gluten free with clean ingredients makes me happy. The shape is also appealing to my kids

Beautiful scent, great taste, ingredients, package feel quality, good based composition, good size, age 10+, use : good for diet, benefit good for goal of healthy lifestyle snack eats, serving size mentioned

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

These whole grain sea salt pretzels by Quinn disappear so quickly at my house. They are by far our favorite pretzels and we will never purchase the store brands again. So crunchy and flavorful. Everyone loves them.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

If you are looking for gluten free pretzels that taste amazing and don't have any soy or other additives, look no further! My husband, who is not gluten free, likes these better then regular ones!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

These pretzels taste great. Made with healthier ingredients than typical pretzels. They are not more 3-D rather than flat, like typical pretzels but my child loves these.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Everyone in our family loves these. The only issue is that you need to do an entire order of very light items or they arrive having been shaken up and crushed to tiny pieces. Still delicious, but not as nice looking in a bowl.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I have many food sensitivities and I haven't had pretzels in a long time because they usually have gluten and corn in them. These taste great!

Posted on May 15, 2022

My husband and I loved these. Taste pretty close to the original, but accommodates celiacs and lots of other allergies. Not cheap, but the quality's good and they seem to make efforts to source responsibly and not just use cheap fillers. Would definitely buy these again.