GH

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Just love this multivitamin, I know I’m getting just. What I need for every BUSY DAY! Great quality and super potent, I space them out during the day for maximum endurance! The ingredients are superb! I don’t have to take extra supplements! Everything I need is in this multivitamin!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I mainly bought this Multivitamin for the Vitamin C content, however this Multivitamin actually offers so much more than I expect. Really easy to take, I have been exposure to a lot of people with flu and I have been the healthiest person around. I truly believe this LifeEssense combo is doing its magic and keeping the bugs away. Absolutely recommended.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

My husband had reaction to another multivitamin and since then he was scared to take any. But I somehow zeroed in on this one due to its content, and it is suiting him so well.

b5ca3022-2e56-4ebe-92a8-3bc10572e8fd
31c47c7c-e97e-499e-bbbf-d68de261a387
Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Powerful multivitamin with a clean energy boost but not certain of solubility in my body. I think I am losing some of the benefits as my urine is colored. I only take 2 at a time so I might start taking 1 every 4 hours and see how that does. I do not have colored urine when I take the Source of Life multivitamin but SOL does not give me the kick that this does. After a month I can update this to let you all know!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

These are the best quality multivitamins, i have been using them for over 5 years now and they are worth the price and do the job well. highly recommend.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

It’s so far the only product that has all supplement u need in one product instead of buying 3-4 products to have the same with required concentration. Only issue that tablet size but u will manage

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I was worried that taking Pure Essence may cause constipation as other multi-vitamins did. Surprisingly it didnt. In fact it helped to me to have regular bowel movement everyday. Would definitely recommend it!

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Super potent! Recommended daily is 4 tabs and I take them at different times throughout my day. Gives a clean kick, drink lots of water!

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Both my hubby and I took the tablets and found them to make us feel more energetic and less prone to falling ill. Good buy!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

New product. Because I take other supplements like zinc, I just take one daily and it works fine. I also like the B12 in this product.