GH

4.6
Based on 2,277 Ratings
1,750
Posted on May 7, 2022

very good product to get rid against candida. It is helps me a lot, one of the best products I even tried. definitely would reccomend it for it's high quality! I use it twice dayli - morning and evening 2 capsuls each time this us the recommended dosage and this is how I take it. It helps me against irritation, I really can feel it's benefits already. I also maintain some anticandida diet, hope it will help me to be free of it somehow.

cde783d0-3f71-430f-8163-ad37c2e02cfa
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
8,508

Best yeast killer on the market. Felt great with just the first 2 capsules. Been fighting this off and on for 20+ years and now finally found something that works. My joint pain is gone and my bowels feel normal for the first time in years. This is the product to trust. Hope it works for you.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

really helps with yeast over growth in the body. for more advanced yeast issues i needed it everyday for a few weeks then for maintenance i take it 2-3 times a week. if you eat foods that trigger the candida you may need to take more caps and more often. i found that stress, the adrenals and hormone imbalances can cause candida over growth. this product is wonderful to keep things in check. since i have been taking more adrenal support and minimizing the sugars and carbs i dont need it as much. but ultimately working on the cause in conjunction with this product will help heal the body of yeast overgrowth.

I'm so glad I found Pure Essence! I was looking for a natural Candida cleanse and their products are perfect. I've been taking the Candex for a few weeks now and I'm feeling so much better. My energy levels are up and I'm not experiencing any more digestive issues. I would highly recommend Pure Essence to anyone looking for a natural way to cleanse their system

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

What a great price, best I've found. Product works great to reduce yeast in my gut and comes doctor recommended. I've been taking for over six months and maintain with a 1/2 dose everyday. Super product. Also good for dogs with certain types of ear infections involving yeast. Excellent and I highly recommend.

kbeauty
Posted on Mar 5, 2022
1,102

i took it all and i must say it helped me! prior taking it i kept a gluten, milk and sugar free diet low +FODMAP diet for a month. i was also taking some other supplements recommended by my nutritionist and i was taking saccharomyces boulardi before bed. i completely recovered from candida and i hope it won't come back

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I bought this candex bebí- caps for my son and after a month his tongue was clean and his doctor said that the candida was going down in his system. I recommended , it really works great !!

76b30310-d51f-4548-a22d-502d571cd3ed
Posted on Jan 5, 2023

Great quality product and ingredients The size is okay The packaging is quite nice It has lots if benefits Suitable for every diet Gives you energy It doesn’t have a bad taste Overall a really good purchase!! Totally recommend love this stuff I might purchase it again in the future

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

I bought it as a replacement for candizyme which is no longer available it was the closest one in terms of Ingredients for eliminating harmful gut bacteria. you start with low dosage (1 capsule first day and work up to 2 capsules day 3rd or 4th day). It worked best forme taking it at night away from food followed by probiotics after half an hour. it's price was worth the quality.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

The quality of this appears a great with very clean ingredients. It does require you to drink a good bit of water with it. The instructions are very clear as to what dosage to start out with and that makes it very easy! The best news is that my daughter actually feels like this is helping her icky and bloated feeling that we have been chasing for about 1.5 years! She is taking 2 of these twice a day, a new probiotic and I will start by adding unuralic acid next week. I will definitely buy more of this!