Page 1 - Reviews - Pura D'or, Professional, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml) - iHerb
GH
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

The quality is amazing and I love the consistency of this oil. Rosehip is one of my favorite oils to use for my body as well as in any body balms I make. Rosehip also has a natural amount of SPF so it definitely does wonders for your skin. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I love this pure, high quality, clean rosehip oil. It is a lovely deep orange colour, has an almost completely neutral scent and soaks into the skin beautifully (so there is no staining on clothing, even on white fabrics), leaving it feeling soft and moisturised. I also love that the product is packaged in a dark amber glass bottle and has an easy to use pump action dispenser. I’m using it mostly to reduce the appearance of scars after recent surgery, but I’m also applying it to old scars and to the ends of my long hair for a hit of moisture and to tame down any frizz. It’s too early to tell if it will be effective in relation to my scars but I’m hopeful that it will work well given its reputed skin healing properties. I will definitely purchase again. In comparison to other high quality brands I’ve purchased in the past, this is priced very competitively.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Rosehip seed oil has a long history as a therapeutic remedy and beauty product. It’s full of vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids that are all valued for their ability to nourish the skin. Scientific studies showing rosehip oil’s promise make it an intriguing option for anyone looking to reduce the visible signs of aging, clear up scarring, or otherwise improve their skincare routine. Not only is it reasonably affordable and easy to use, it’s considered generally safe for all skin types.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

This is a high-quality oil and one of the ingredients I use in my homemade face serums to help with old acne marks and blemishes. My go to serum formula: 5 drops Pura d'or Rosehip seed oil 5 drops Pura d'or Vitamin E oil 5 drops Pura d'or Vitamin C oil 1 drop Frankincense 1 drop Neroli 1 drop Geranium 1 drop Vetiver * for reference only

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

A very nice rosehip oil . I use it for my face regularly on most nights . It does help With hydration and pigmentation. I am 52 . This brand was even recommended in the Vogue UK as one of the more reasonably priced rosehip oils which works just as well . Try it .

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I have been using this Rosehip oil for a few years now, and I love it! The quality is excellent and consistent...obviously because it's absorbed into the system I am fussy on what goes on my skin. Rosehip oil contains vitamin C, vitamin F and vitamin A as well as different acids which are great for our system...win win! I use it for my skin (I'm often taken for being much younger). Highly recommended.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Good packaging comes with glass dark bottle and decent size, it has good applicator as well very moisturizing oil. My skin absorbs the oil good. But the oil has yellowish color so u better use it during the day not at night or with bright clothes, I use it for my belly to prevent stretch marks.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

So incredible First time I use this brand and I’m amazed how smooth the skin gets. Little bit goes a long way so it will last me a while

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

My second purchase, such a great product! I have been using it for about 3 months, mixing with lavender, frankincense and rose oil so it smells so good. It absorbs quite fast, make my face, eyes and lips so smooth and my skin looks brighter. But actually I do not use it in the morning to avoid yellowish color on my face.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I like this oil! First of all, it is easy to use. You can just drop some on your hands or face, you don't need to use your fingers to spoon up some oil, which means you can use it in a sanitary way. Second, it is good to keep skin's moisture. I apply 2-3 drops on my face before I go to bed, and my face skin retains the moisture until the morning. But, do not apply too much oil, it could make your skin too glossy. Third, big size! I've been using this for morning and night for more than 4 months, but still there is more than a half left. Good quality with economic size. The scent, I can't feel any impressive scent on it, but I like this product.