Page 1 - Reviews - Pura D'or, Deep Moisturizing Biotin Conditioner, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
GH
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I’ve been using this shampoo for the last three years and I am very happy with the results results. My hair is shinier, stronger and I have less hair loss than before. I did change for a couple of months in between to expensive Aveda shampoo and saw that Pura D’Or was a better quality and more natural. I could feel the difference when I switched back to it, my hair feels more healthier to me. The natural ingredients make a huge difference and you can feel it over the time and see the results for your own eyes. I would highly recommend it. And even though it’s a little pricey the bottle last for a long time.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Hello All, This conditioner is a beautiful product. I have long auburn hair and I like to wash my hair daily in the shower. This conditioner is so good and so easy to use. I apply a couple of squirts to the palm of my hand and work it through my hair. It is lovely and it washes out so easily. It is a keep buying product for me and my husband loves it too! What more can I say!

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

I recently purchased this conditioner as well as the shampoo. I have only used them twice but I noticed a difference in my hair almost immediately - it was shinier and much more manageable. I purchased these products as part of my plan to restore my thinning hair to its former thickness.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

pura d'or never fails. i am currently using their shampoo, conditioner and scalp serum. i have hair loss problem due to dht and dry scalp. highly recommend

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This conditioner is excellent for detangling and an giving shine to my hair. It may be helping with hair loss but I am not sure as I've only used it for 2 months. I have not been losing much hair so it may work. Also, I need to use a lot of this conditioner for it to detangle and condition my hair.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This conditioner, as well as the shampoo, were acquired recently. I've only used them twice, but I immediately noticed a difference in my hair: it was shinier and much easier to handle. These items were obtained as part of my effort to restore the thickness of my thinning hair.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I've only been using for 3 weeks, it does a good job at shortening my washing time in shower. Its good when your putting it through hair almost immediately makes hsir soft, unlike some conditioners feel like you have to do it over and over again and more money down the drain. I havnt yet noticed any difference in way it looks when dried though. Guess time will tell.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Good conditioner, I just use it about a few time but feeling love it, love smell and texture. Will review again after 1 month using.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

I’ve been using this 2 weeks now and I kinda like it how it leaves my hair soft and manageable. Hopefully, it does really help with my hairfalls.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

If you like the smell of ginger then you will like this, it does have a very strong scent so can be overwhelming for some. I get a itchy sclap and often get reactions to new hair products. a few weeks of using this and so far i haven't had any adverse issues