GH

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This d3 has a high dose, it contains 10 times the recommended dose of vitamin d3 which is the active form of vitamin d. It is good to use it if you have vitamin d defficiency which is a common state. Vitamin d has many many fxns in our bodies, it helps building the bones, protecting the body and enhancing immunity.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Have no harmful ingredients use it daily size good have alot of benefit such as Very good smell nice scent package good concern beautiful ingredients

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Easy to take supplement in convenient small size softgel. Provides high clinical potency of Vitamin D3 50,000 IU which assists to support the immune system and effectively aide avoid deficiency.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

It is very cheap and high quality, vitamin D of this dose is often used for therapeutic purposes, the doctor prescribed it for me and I feel the result.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

It is recommended by my nutritionist, he wont recommend any thing but the best.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I can't tell a difference at this point but am willing to try again. I rather doubt that it's a reflection of your product.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Good quality, and size I have vitamin d deficiency i hope i will get benefit and my bone will be better

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I think it’s a good product and I get it so fast. Really thank you.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Though l haven't started using the tablet yet. but was impressed with the swift delivery.