Page 1 - Reviews - ProSupps, Hyde, Xtreme, Intense Energy Pre Workout, Cotton Candy, 7.8 oz (222 g) - iHerb
GH

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

This really helps me concentrate on my bodybuilding and even on my studies I could make girlfriends with good body shape because of this amazing protein Just One scoop of this intense pre-workout formula delivers extreme energy with increased power, strength, endurance and pumps my muscles and i can do any type of workout

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

above average pre workout and it gives good pump nothing very special or top of the shelf. 1 scoop is enough to get you through your workout

Posted on May 16, 2021

One scoop of this sh!t will be more than enough to last throughout your workout. The vibe was right and I felt like I could lift anything in the gym, this preworkout kept me focused and the pump was insane. Definitely recommend it for newbies or people who just need that extra lift in the gym.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

it's good and powerful but the taste is bad 👎. please like

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I really didn't like the cotton candy taste of this (which I thought tasted nothing like cotton candy). It does work as well as other pre-workout brands, so it does have that going for it. It just wasn't the right one for me.

Posted on Jun 18, 2021

Tastes awful but works great, however I only take half a spoon because the recommended dose is WAY too strong for me (tingling sensations, sweating, goosebumps …). All in all it’s a good product and does what advertised but you should find how much works best for you.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Very potent and very strong.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Always coming back for it

Posted on May 24, 2021

Finally i get to buy my favourite pre workout Hyde! So happy to get my order fast! Will buy here again.

c3a285ac-4369-45de-ba76-c9652eee6b73
Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Good amount of caffeine, taste-wise I got the cotton candy flavour which is passable