GH
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Excellent quality, and what a gorgeous packaging!! It's not the strongest of coffees, and tastes pretty balanced to me! Package comes with a metal twist seal which doesn't work in humid countries. Generic size, with a good number of servings. I have it very frequently for my daily caffeine, and look forward to trying the other blends from the brand! Leave a like if this helps!

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

This was a good (not great) house blend coffee. Prepared in a French press, and had to use more than recommended to get the flavor I expect. Purchased on sale and would do so again, but not a great value for the price at the regular price point. Slightly more acidic than other brands.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

i don't know why this was on sale, it was delicious coffee and we used it all within a few days. good medium roast coffee, if i see the brand again i'd buy it.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I like the fact that it’s organic, but not my favorite taste for a medium roast.

SemOks
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Pretty good coffee. Great aroma and taste.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The coffee was a bit coarser than we usually drink. The husband brews coffee in a cup, with one spoonful of sugar, pouring boiling water and stirring. When I do the same thing, for some reason I get worse. I don't stir so much :). This coffee he takes half a spoonful more per cup. He says he is happy with the result. And I'm happy that the coffee is organic.

00eacd17-73dd-431c-af9a-3a53aec00ada
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Good quality ingredients and formula, once opened, the coffee has a strong aroma and tastes tangy, a bag of 340g, beautifully packaged, including the benefits of a clip, easy to take and store, daily frequency of use, take a moderate amount of 1-2 cups per day, and will not sleep due to caffeine on. Will repurchase!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Medium-baked ones have no sour taste, and the taste is relatively mild. The taste is stronger and more layered when you drink it cold. If you like my comment, please click "Like" to get points, thank you ☺️

Posted on Nov 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

For my taste, the roast is not average, a little higher. On a 5-point system - rather “4” than “3”. But the taste is excellent, high density, aroma - I recommend it.