GH

4.4
Be-Natural
Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Like Magic!

Makes my shoes smell like a forest! It removes bad odors right away! Very effective. If it's a very dirty shoe you might need to spray it daily for a few days for the smell to be completely gone though. The only thing I don't like is that it's too pricey for a small bottle like this. Just 100ml.

60548b58-e9b9-4055-8342-bcbc371659ae
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

i actually bought this for one of my friends who likes to come over but is very self conscious about their foot/shoe odor. i think it works great, especially as the person who is smelling it on someone else! you can’t always notice your own scent, but this works great for not just smelling good in the moment, but true odor prevention. i also love that it is made with essential oils! it actually smells amazing too, also states it’s clean and natural, and kind to skin. i like that it also states that it eliminates the funk instead of trying to cover it up.

I’m a cabin crew and my work shoes used to smell absolutely disgusting after the flight, since I walk so much on the plane and have to wear dense synthetic stockings. I found it to be so helpful, I just spray it directly inside the shoes to refresh it, and it worked wonders! The only thing it’s a bit expensive for this small size but it smells really nice and 100 ml means i can even take it in my cabin bag inside the aircraft, which is very handy! If you found my review helpful you know what to do 🤣

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

It seems as if it is a new formula that uses Enzymes, which is a very effective ingredient. The product is effective for days with very few spraying each time, one spraying inside a shoe is enough. It has a very woodsy scent that lasts for several hours. It has a locking mechanism, which is nice, but the spray comes out really close to the pressing finger so the material gets stuck to the finger as well.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

omg this is God sent!!! I thought I need to throw that pair of shoes away but this spray worked wonder and got rid of the smell!!!

c0f3baf5-0f72-48b7-a863-9ff0a63c4b7a
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I had this shoe from AliExpress the smell was awful and so strong I used the spray two days and now finally I can wear that shoe thanks a lot!

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Very effective. It smells great and keeps my shoes smelling fresh. I use it after I wear a pair of shoes at the end of the day and the scent lasts.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Got this to keep my feet from smelling during the summer. I like the scent, and it feels nice and cool when you spray it on.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

It’s really work!! And it lasts for many days

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

It’s good producto, the smell is ok but it’s really small

bc8b3e9b-455c-4374-8fb0-bae5642a3da3