GH

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 4, 2022
Excellent! Amazing sheet mask

This is a great sheet mask, very hydrating and i wake up with a beautiful flawless face, i have dry skin and 7 years of using sheet masks in my weekly routine, this is a 10 out of 10 sheet mask, quality of material and the serum is great. highly recommended.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I try to keep my social calendar light bright before and during my period. but this time we have just been busy. thus mask with the chamomile eye matches keep me looking fresh and not tired. I'm so glad I got these. the hydrate so well and smell amazing

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I was expecting more rose smell, to be true, but then realized that a tea tree might affect it too. It is not too heavy, in case you do not like the tea tree smell. The mask gives you mousturizing and a fresh smell during the procedure.

Posted on May 18, 2022

A beautiful mask that smells beautiful, moisturizes and refreshes the skin. I wear it in the evening and in the morning I feel the freshness of my skin and moisturized as well as a healthy glow, it is excellent

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Used a few masks from this brand, and this one is my favorite. Great for sensitive skin. Love to use it after work for relaxing. It has a nice scent and good size, sits good on the face. Leaves your skin refresh, smooth and moist.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Yet to use. First time buying. Fast delivery and neatly packed. Can't wait to try it

e25ec17a-e3f4-4cba-b09d-fb752b1c97d8
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Smell is fresh, and the mask material is good too! I like the combination of rose and tea tree, feeling comfortable and calming! I am living in Canada, so good that there are many Japan and Korean brand face mask available at I-herb. Individual Packing is convenient too. A pack of 10 pieces which is valuable.

405b49ce-7fd0-4892-8807-f71f0424e6be
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I tried this mask twice and found the results quite mild. I think it may have better results in summer rather than in winter. I like the rose smell and will try again in summer.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

gentle, calming mask. i'll have to continue using it to know more. but so far, it's quite nice.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

Package and size are ok. The paper is gentle and insensitive. The scent is fair. But, overall quality is not good. Not enough of moisture and softness. I will not use again after this box is finished. I hope to find one that can meet my requirement and suitable for my age.