GH

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is a great lip tint, it’s not sticky AT ALL, it feels like there is nothing on the lips! It’s even quite moisturising! It has a lovely smell and is super pigmented. You can definitely built it up the way you like it, I personally really like the “gradient lip look” and it’s really easy to create it with this product. Unfortunately it’s not super long lasting, you do have to reapply every few hours but this is what you get when the product actually feels nice and not sticky. You can see in the photo I attached what a difference it made for my dry lips :) Please consider leaving a like if my review helped you :)

c0c74dd2-1193-4a50-beec-1af977e1ff3c
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Glad i found it to be available in i herb. mild scent almost to none. good quality product and size. the packaging is also cute. not drying on the lips and has a smooth texture when applied and used not sure about it being moisturizing. i just hope they would restock

71f74798-3695-4208-822d-98f69e3d2ae4
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This is a nice lip tint. I really like the packaging and size of the tint. It didn't dry out my lips too much but wasn't super moisturizing either. Great colour and has a nice scent. I will use the product although I may not purchase again as the brand isn't cruelty free

45f83847-c7c8-4eb6-835d-3a1271b95f75
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I love the Peripera lip tints. They are my absolute favourite to wear every day. They make your lips look fresh and hydrated. The product itself doesn't dry your lips, while it also doesn't moisturise them either. The colour stays a long time. Even when the lip tint has dried, your lips still have colour on. I recommend.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Great lip product that feels moisturizing. No scent to it. It’s reminds me of a matte liquid lip without the dryness. Very lightweight. Easy to use, I apply a few dots from the applicator onto my lips and blend out with my finger. Given the size of the bottle and how much I use, one bottle will go a long way for me.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Before i ordered it read the comments saying that it last really long time,and it’s super wow.after using it the only thing i liked was that it didn’t dry the lips at all,and it made me super happy.but the disappointing thing was that after my first meal half of it was gone.i recommend to buy it but keep in mind that it’s not super lasting🙂

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Mm idk how to feel about this one. The size is tiny and cute and the packaging is nice but I guess it’s not for me since I’m not used to using tints. I’ve tried it on the cheeks it doesn’t really have a scent and the quality of it is nice but on the lips it didn’t look great since I have dry lips but that’s just me

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

The packaging is perfect & easy to use , Amazing scent & good quality with small size that could take everywhere, velvet lip , the benefit is to have nice color for longer time 😍 like the comment I need points please 😝

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This has to be my new go to lippie. Slight floral scent. Glides on easily and leaves a little hint of colour so you don’t have to constantly reapply it. Leaves the lips soft and not dry. Just lovely.