GH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Ginger is a common vegetable used in cooking, similar to garlic and onions, it is added to other food dishes. It has medicinal properties. I always keep some in my kitchen. I trust the Paradise brand for its quality. Often times they mix numerous ingredients to enhance the product. But this product is 100% ginger in a vegetable capsule that can be easily opened if one needs the powder directly.

Ginger is a lifesaver. I always eat a bit of raw ginger before and after a meal to help with my digestion. It's certainly more comfortable having it in a tablet, you can take it with you on the road. It's good for bloating, indigestion, acid reflux, stomach aches.. This brand never fails. They have good quality products, no fillers in the capsules, and the price is quite cheap.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

I've used a number of Paradise supplements over the years. They are consistently good quality. Ginger is great for a number of issues and I like having it on hand.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Paradise Herbs is one of my favourite brands. The quality is superb, the ingredients are pure. I use ginger against inflammation and headaches. It doesn't stop a headache completely but makes it bearable.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Great product. Started taking it to help reduce period pain. Great for reducing inflammation in the body. And I think my acne thanks me as well!

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

THIS IS FROM THE HEALTHLINE WEBSITE: Ginger has a very long history of use in various forms of traditional and alternative medicine. It's been used to aid digestion, reduce nausea, and help fight the flu and common cold, to name a few. IT IS ALSO SUPPOSED TO HELP OUR LIVER TO FUNCTION BETTER.

Posted on Feb 3, 2021

It's odd but my body feels cleaner, lighter with the addition of the ginger. I am taking it for cholesterol (mine is due to stress) and I feel less tension in my chest. I guess that's not scientific but I like how I feel and will continue with it.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

This is a lovely small capsule. I felt the familiar ginger burn in my throat which only lasts a few minutes.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Good quality. Nice package . Excellant effect. Reccomend this product. Gives good energy.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

2nd bottle. These have helped me with my digestion issues. Will continue to buy. Good quality and good ingredients.